Android for your TV in an affordable package; the Mini XPlus! Looks like you could use it for all sorts of things, too. Wifi, an A10 processor, HDMI, USB; all for $69.99. The Miniand site has a few other hackable platforms that also look interesting.
This one is aimed at Android. Read on to see what kinds of things to watch out for on your device. As we increase our usage of mobile computing for convenience items such as banking and authentication, these types of threats will become more common.
Here’s a list of must-have applications for your Android device. While there are a lot of other apps you may enjoy, you might consider this list as mandatory installs.
- Dropbox – take your files with you everywhere
- Evernote – go paperless and get super organized
- Netflix – entertainment
- Pandora – find new music and listen to your favorite tunes
- Amazon Kindle – buy your books on Amazon and read them on any device or OS. Not all companies offer you so much flexibility.
- Skype – keep connected with your friends and family with free video calls
- KeyPassDroid – keep track of all your other accounts. You need Dropbox for this, too
- Lookout – secure your device and make it ready to find in case you lose it