Here’s a list of must-have applications for your Android device. While there are a lot of other apps you may enjoy, you might consider this list as mandatory installs.
- Dropbox – take your files with you everywhere
- Evernote – go paperless and get super organized
- Netflix – entertainment
- Pandora – find new music and listen to your favorite tunes
- Amazon Kindle – buy your books on Amazon and read them on any device or OS. Not all companies offer you so much flexibility.
- Skype – keep connected with your friends and family with free video calls
- KeyPassDroid – keep track of all your other accounts. You need Dropbox for this, too
- Lookout – secure your device and make it ready to find in case you lose it
Modify some annoying behaviors in Lion Mountain (MacOS) with a free util called Mountain Tweaks.
- Show the library folder within home.
- Get rid of the leather look on ical and contacts.
- Show hidden files.
- Get rid of iCloud as default place to save. Great for quick notes in textedit.